Saturday, October 13, 2012

França

So this past weekend I went to France. I got last Thursday and Friday off of school. Thursday because of the student strike and Friday because of holiday. Everything is very pretty! Their second home is really close to the border and you can see Spain and Andorra from their balcony. Yesterday I went on an excursion with my host dad and we biked to a nearby town. There is the location of the oldest pharmacy in the world. Started up in 1640 or 1670. Can't remember which one. Then for dinner, my host mom made some typical French cuisine. We would melt cheese and drip it on bread. We picked some blackberries too and ate those with Oreos for dessert. Right now I am sitting in a cute little café that has free wifi. Everyone thinks it is freezing outside and wearing all their winter coats and I am walking around in my shorts. I can proudly say I am not cold at all. Not much else is happening! Here are some photos of just France!

No comments:

Post a Comment