Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Daily Schedule

So here is just a quick peek at my daily schedule! I wake up at 6:30 en la mañana. It is horrible. I need to leave my house by 7:15 where I meet up with my friend Laura and we take this thing called Funicular (it is like a weird bus on rails that goes down the hill) and we sometimes take the subway and bus after to school, but some days we walk for 30 minutes down and uphill to the school. I then remain in school from 8-2:30 and we have a half-an-hour break at 11 to 11:30. I eat a bocadillo and hang out with some of my friends. A bocadillo is a sandwhich with normally ham or cheese in it. After school, I go home with Laura normally, but we take the bus and subway and then funicular again. I am home alone after school for a few hours and I normally go on facebook, run, read my Bible, go to the library etc. and then my host brother Marc gets home. He does homework and I just keep hanging out until we eat dinner and go to bed! But it isn't as boring as it sounds. I normally skype with someone throughout the day. And that is the quick version of how a normal day for me goes. Of course everyday is a little different, but in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment