Tuesday, November 6, 2012

More Stuff!

I am SUPER excited for tomorrow because for English class we have a bunch of Americans coming and they want a tour of the school! I am just excited to speak English with them and all that jazz. They are going to be a little older than me I believe (doing some sort of gap year here). I am hanging out with all the people in my grade who speak fluent or very good English before and we will give a presentation about the school. It is in English so I am not worried about anything at all! It is really fun actually! I have been going to Plaça Catalunya almost every day recently because I go with friends or I meet up with friends with AFS that live in other parts of Catalunya etc. My favorite thing that I ALWAYS buy when I am there: Nutella Crêpes. They are AMAZING. I seriously think I could eat one every single day. Today I went shopping with my friend Julia and it was really nice to her! I bought some clothes that I am excited to wear tomorrow! I can completely understand Castellano (for all you out there that is Spanish) and I think I can speak it pretty decently! Catalan...well that is another story. I still can't understand ANYTHING! Like, I fail all my exams and I can't do the homework or even understand math. The only thing I am not failing is English. I am becoming very concerned for my grades actually. But I just can't understand, I wish I could. There is so much more going on everyday that I just can't remember! I will keep you all updated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment