Monday, November 12, 2012

Qué estoy haciendo!

Yesterday I went to the apartment of all the Americans I talked about before. In case you didn't know, there are a bunch of Americans that are here for a gap semester and they came to our school. Now, some people from my class and I skipped the school day and went with our English teacher to their apartment. They gave a presentation in Castellano about the USA and what they have been doing and where they were from etc. It was really fun! Tomorrow we have another "strike" and I don't have to go to school because EVERYTHING is shutting down. The metro, the buses, the funicular and all the stores and shops. I am going to study English with my host brother and mom and then hopfully watch a movie with my friend because we can't go anywhere! This weekend I am probably going to go to Monsterrat (essentially the Mount Zion of Barcelona) and a bunch of Christian monks and nuns live there. I think it will be really cool! I also want to go to another homeless outreach with my church here. Then as normal, on Saturday night I go to the church choir with 2 of my friends and we are finally having our concert on Sunday! I think it wil be a fun weekend! It is starting to get a little colder here and I can't feel my feet most of the time. One thing I am picking up on, is that my style of clothes is changing a ton! I have been wearing things I would have never thought of in the USA. It is really fun! Well that is a quick sum of what I am doing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment